Saturday 16 June 2012

Growth and Decay Art Work






I recently completed a project based on the theme of Growth and Decay. I worked on large scale canvas by combining 4 medium sized canvas' to create one large piece, I also created 2 A1 size acrylic posters to advertise the fashion brand  Alexander McQueen and Jean Paul Gaultier, by researching their  fashion collections of recent years, I was then able to create pieces which were different yet still had features related to their work. I also worked alot on photoshop to create A4 size Jean Paul Gaultier inspired pieces.
  In my work I like to  mix subjects such as bones and internal organs with  elements of growth such as birds, leaves and flowers  I am also fascinated by day of the dead make up and this project allowed me to combine all these factors to create the finished pieces which are pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment