Tuesday 7 August 2012

Colours of the Wind


 




I have always been a major fan of any Disney Princess fashion interpretations whether it be hipster stlye,  cartoon Vouge covers or even Tim Burton stylisd pieces. I have noticed lately that there have been many Disney Princess inspired fashion designs about the internet but the set of sketches above are by far my favourite, created by Deviant Artist Sashii-Kami they look amazing, glamorous and sophisticated it is clear that a lot of thought and detail went into each individual design. My favourite designs from the collection are Merida,Cinderella, Pochantas and Maleficent. In my opinion if  it was possible to recreate them in real life many of them  would be wearable. The above images are quite small but it is well worth the look to see all the designs in this series in a much larger format at the original source here.  Link  

No comments:

Post a Comment