Friday 21 December 2012

Toni & Guy Style Event


Quite a lot has changed since my blog posts September, I am now a UCD Fashion and Design committee member and  I recently applied to become a Toni & Guy Student brand Ambassador for my college. I was successful in my application and was lucky enough to be selected as one of the five students to represent Toni & Guy at UCD.  As a first year student this is a great opportunity for me and allows me to help host Toni& Guy styling events in the Dublin branch store and also promote the brand by offering discount cards to my fellow students.





Our first style event was recently held in November, each major college from Dublin had their five ambassadors attending and each group of college ambassadors selected 15 -20 other students to attend the exclusive event. There was music and refreshments along with expert advice from the stylists. Everyone was free to chat with other college students making it a great way to meet new people interested in hair and fashion, the event lasted until  around 11pm and the after party was held in a nearby club. The next event will be held in January and will hopefully be just as successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment